So who moves, in the winter, a week before Christmas …….we do…ugh! So, who had time to make fudge for Christmas …….thats right we did! Salted Caramel White Chocolate Fudge!!
I know its a mouth full. Its a mouth full of creamy, salty, white chocolaty goodness. And for an added bonus, it takes all of 15 minutes total to make and only has 5 ingredients.
Moving is a pain in the, well you know! But, sometimes something comes along and its just perfect, so you go for it. Thank goodness I have a wonderful nephew, who has awesome friends and they helped us move! We’re old we need help. So, thank you to my nephew Brad, his girlfriend Caitlin, Quincy and Russian, we would have never made it without you!
Even though we moved, and I had a hell of a time finding……well anything, the Holidays are still here. Earlier this year my brother on a fishing trip bought some amazing salted caramel fudge. I knew I needed to try and recreate it.
I think I came pretty darn close. The best part of this recipe is how super easy it is. Like I said maybe, 15 minutes, then 4 hours of hold time. In that time you can wrap gifts, or as in my case run out and get said gifts……. I know the struggle is real!
Once the fudge is set, just cut and serve. It couldn’t be easier. So, if you are in a hurry, or maybe there is some other crazies like us who moved, did I say we moved the week before Christmas??? Try Salted Caramel White Chocolate Fudge for a quick, easy , sure to please holiday candy!
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Sea Salt Caramel Chips
- Coarse sea salt for garnish if desired
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil, leaving overhang on the sides to pull the fudge out once it is set. Set aside.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, until the white chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and salt. Pour into the prepared dish and smooth the surface with a rubber spatula.
- In a small saucepan or in the microwave, melt the sea salt caramel chips until smooth and creamy.
- Place dollops of melted sea salt caramel over the top of the fudge in the pan. Using a knife or a bamboo stick, swirl the caramel into the white chocolate fudge.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for 4 hours. Lift the fudge out of the dish using the foil overhang. Flip the fudge upside down to remove the foil, then turn right side up on a cutting board. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Cut the fudge into squares.