Looking for an adult-type beverage without the booze? Alcohol Free Cranberry Cider Sangria is the perfect fall drink!
Sangria is thought of as a summertime drink, but infuse it with apples, and cranberries…two fall favorites and Alcohol Free Cranberry Cider Sangria transitions into fall with ease.
Apple orchards are a popular fall destination for many. Picking apples and pumpkins….hayrides, corn mazes, and apple cider. Pick up some apples and apple cider and you are on your way to a delicious fall drink.
Cranberries are another fall favorite and their season ramps up just in time for fall. They lend a tart sweetness to savory or sweet foods.
Alcohol free wines and beers are more readily available than ever before. It’s become chic not to drink. Many of these beers and wines have pretty good taste for those who prefer not to partake. Since neither Tim nor I drink these “free versions” make it easy to use faux wine for recipes.
Alcohol Free Cranberry Cider Sangria is an easy to make nonalcoholic drink, just dump everything into a pretty pitcher and add fruit. To serve add ice to a glass and top with your favorite sparkling water for a little fizz!
- 1 bottle Fre non-alcoholic red wine
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoons orange extract or orange zest
- ½ cup simple syrup
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Sparkling water or club soda
- ½ cup each diced red and green apple
- Pour non-alcoholic red wine, apple cider, cranberry juice, orange extract or orange zest, and simple syrup into a decorative pitcher; stir to combine. Add cranberries, and diced apples.
- To serve: Fill glasses about ⅔’s full adding ice if you wish and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with apples, cranberries, and a stir stick.