- 1–2 1/2 pound Cornish Hen
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup seasoned flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs, slighty beaten
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Rinse and place Cornish Hen in a ziploc bag with enough buttermilk to cover. Place bag in a bowl to prevent leakage. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Set up a dipping station with seasoned flour, egg, and panko crumbs.
- Remove hen from buttermilk, allowing the excess buttermilk to drip off. Discard buttermilk. Dredge hen in the seasoned flour making sure to cover the entire hen. Then dip hen into the beaten eggs, and finally coat with the panko crumbs.
- Spray lightly with coconut oil spray for extra crispy skin.
- Place hen in Air-Fryer and “Fry” for 30 minutes at 360 ° F. or until internal temperature is 165*
- Allow to rest for about 5 minutes and serve with your favorite side dish.
Depending on the size of your hens this dish can serve 1-2.