- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- Turbinado sugar, for garnish
- apple, sliced for garnish
- Champagne flutes or wine glasses
- In a small dish, pour caramel sauce. In another small dish, pour sugar. Dip champagne flutes into caramel to rim glass, then dip into sugar.
- Place 1 tablespoon caramel sauce in the bottom of each rimmed flute. Pour in apple cider filling glass about 1/3 of the way. Top cider with sparkling apple cider.
- Garnish with an apple slice and serve.