- 1 bottle Fre non-alcoholic red wine
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoons orange extract or orange zest
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Sparkling water or club soda
- 1/2 cup each diced red and green apple
- Pour non-alcoholic red wine, apple cider, cranberry juice, orange extract or orange zest, and simple syrup into a decorative pitcher; stir to combine. Add cranberries, and diced apples.
- To serve: Fill glasses about 2/3’s full adding ice if you wish and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with apples, cranberries, and a stir stick.