- 2 large flour tortillas, burrito size (mine were10”)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black olive paste
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1–12 ounce package Assorted Italian meat, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Pepperoncini peppers,Deli sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning ,
- red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, olive paste, and garlic. Mix well,
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over one of the tortillas.
- Layer cheese, meat, and spinach, over cream cheese mixture leaving about 1/2 inch around the edge. Top with pepperoncini pepper slices to your taste. Roll up tightly.
- Cut into pinwheels securing with wooden picks. Refrigerate until ready to eat.