- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium sweet apple chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine yogurt, egg, both sugars, vanilla, and cinnamon: mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix. Fold in chopped apples.
- Using an ice cream scoop , scoop batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle biscuits with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes.