- 1 cup walnut halves/pieces
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- In a small non-stick skillet over medium heat, add 1 cup walnuts, ¼ cup granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon butter.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Once the the sugar starts melting, stir constantly until all sugar is melted and nuts are coated.
- Transfer immediately onto a sheet of parchment paper and separate the nuts right away.
- Once the coating hardens (5-10 minutes), transfer to a bowl and enjoy!