- For peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- For noodles
- 1/2 lb linguine
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into bite size chunks
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (extra for garnish)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- Make sauce:
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth; set aside.
- For Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place pasta, chicken, green onions, bell peppers, and cilantro into a large bowl. Pour dressing on top and toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, extra green onions and cilantro.
- *Serve immediately.