- 3/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce
- 14 ounce package rice noodles
- 1 15-ounce can cut baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas. sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Pour vinegar mixture over hot cooked noodles. Toss to combine. Add vegetables, toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Serve hot or cold.