- 8 ounces asparagus
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups cooked and cooled farro
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Shake all ingredients together in a small jar
- Cook asparagus in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Using a sieve or a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- Cook farro according to package directions and let cool.
- Toss asparagus, farro, sunflower seeds, chickpeas, feta, and dressing in a large bowl.
- Garnish with extra, feta, dill, and sunflower seeds if desired.