- 1 fresh pizza dough
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 3 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- Basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Cook bacon until crisp, cool, crumble and set aside.
- Slice red onion and set aside.
- Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Prepare the pizza dough. You can make your own dough or use a purchased dough. Roll dough into a 12 inch round and place on pizza stone or cookie sheet.
- Whisk together the cream and eggs, salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus,bacon, red onion and goat cheese on the dough. Pour the egg cream mixture over the top.
- Bake at 400* until crust is browned and the topping is starting to turn golden, about 15-20 minutes. Garnish with basil.
- Slice and enjoy!
Keywords: pizza, asparagus, goat cheese, bacon, onion, bake