- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1–2.8 ounce container French Fried Onions
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickles
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon regular yellow mustard
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese cut into 24 cubes
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, your favorite
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Combine ground beef, cooked bacon, eggs, fried onions, pickles, pickle juice, ketchup, and mustard in a large bowl until mixed throughly.
- Shape into meatballs using an ice cream scoop. You should be able to get 24 meatballs. Push one cube of cheese into each meatball, making sure to enclose the cheese inside the meatball. Place meatballs on a parchment cover baking sheet and bake at 375* Bake for 20 -25 minutes. If serving immediately transfer meatball to serving dish. Heat BBQ sauce until heated through and drizzle over meatballs. Alternately you can place the cooked meatballs into a slow cooker, pour BBQ sauce over meatballs and hold until serving time.
Keywords: ground beef, bacon, cheese, French Fried Onions, pickles, mustard, BBQ sauce