- 2 large ripe tomatoes, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 6 slices thick cut applewood smoked bacon, cooked until just crisp
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup baby arugula or lettuce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450*
- Mix miracle whip, olive oil, basil, garlic, and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Chop tomatoes, and bacon.
- Spread miracle whip mixture over pizza crust.
- Top with chopped bacon and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place pizza on a cookie, sheet, pizza stone, or on the rack in your oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Top with arugula and serve.