- 2 Baked potatoes cut in quarters lengthwise
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8 slices applewood smoked bacon (or your favorite bacon)
- 8 tomato slices
- Romaine lettuce
- Basil Mayo – 1/4 cup mayo or salad dressing mixed with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil.
- Spray potato slices with cooking spray. Sauté slices over medium to medium high heat until crispy.
- You are using the potato slices as the bread. Spread the basil mayo on the potato slices, add the bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce. Place a slice of potato on the lettuce to form your sandwich. Secure with toothpick.
Keywords: baked potato, bacon, lettuce, tomato, basil, mayo, easy, quick