- 1 –24 ounce jar vlasic Bread and Butter Pickles, drained and finely chopped, reserving the pickle juice
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 – 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- Finely dice pickles and onion. I used the food processor to make this process easier.
- With a hand mixer or in a stand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, spices, and pickle juice until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly. If mixture seems to thick add additional pickle juice until desired consistency
- Fold in the diced pickles and onion. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve dip with potato chips, crackers, or raw veggies.