- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 shallot minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Steam or sauté broccoli and shallots with pinch of red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.Cut tomatoes into 1/2 inch slices, place on paper toweling to drain for about 10 minutes.
- Place tomato slices on a baking sheet lied with parchment paper.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of swiss cheese into the broccoli and shallots.
- Spoon broccoli mixture on top of tomatoes. Top with remaining cheese.
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
Keywords: broccoli, tomato, swiss cheese, shallot, side dish