- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 ciabatta buns
- Green lettuce leaves
- 3 tablespoons Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 head celery, with leaves, chopped small
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ground chicken, the 2 tablespoon hot sauce, onion, garlic, egg, and panko crumbs in a large bowl, do not over mix.
- In a shallow container (enough to fit 3 burgers) pour 1/4 cup hot sauce and spread over the bottom. Shape chicken mixture into 3 patties and place in the hot sauce. Pour remaining hot sauce over patties. Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Heat your grill, grill pan, or skillet over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the burgers for 3 to 4 minutes per side (depending on the burger thickness), or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Serve the burgers on ciabatta buns, with the lettuce on the bottom and the Blue cheese celery mixture on top.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the gorgonzola cheese, Miracle Whip, sour cream, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper until well combined. Fold in celery and leaves. Mix to combine.
- Serve immediately on top of Buffalo Chicken Burger.
Keywords: ground chicken, hot sauce, blue cheese, burger, buffalo,