- 1 – 13 ounce can coconut milk*
- 1/4 cup dark baking cocoa
- 4 tablespoons Dulce de leche
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup rice krispy cereal
- Place coconut milk, cocoa, dulce de leche, and vanilla in a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute
- Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- While the fudgesicle mixture sets, in a small saucepan over medium heat place the 1/4 cup sugar. Cook until deep golden about 12 minutes. Working quickly stir in rice krispies and pour onto lined baking sheet. Once cool, with a meat mallet or rolling pin, crush the mixture into small pieces.
- Divide half crushed rice krispy mixture between 8 popsicle molds.Reserve remaining krisp mixture for later.
- Blend fudgesicle mixture a few seconds and pour over rice krispy mixture in popsicle molds:freeze for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- To unmold popsicles dip mold into warm water for a few seconds, unmold, dip tips of fudgesicles into the reserved krisp mixture.
- Wrap any leftover in plastic wrap and store in ziplock bag in freezer.
Use coconut milk, not coconut cream. Coconut milk can be found in the Asian section of your local grocery store.