- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Himalayan Salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the butter, sugar, salt, water and egg in a food processor and pulse to mix well.
- Add the flour and pulse only until the dough holds together Do not overmix.
- Roll the dough to 1/16 of an inch and trim edges. Cut into squares with a knife or pizza cutter. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Mix topping ingredient in a small bowl. Spray the crackers light with nonstick cooking spray then sprinkle topping mixture over crackers evenly..
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden and crisp.