- 2 pounds flank steak
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup beer
- In a skillet over medium high heat sear the flank steak in the coconut oil. Just a quick sear for color.
- Place flank steak and remaining ingredients in a pressure cooker and cook on high for 30-35 minutes following instructions on your pressure cooker. If you do not have a pressure cooker you can use a crockpot. Adjust cooking time to your crockpot.
- Remove meat from cooker and use for tacos,burritos, or nachos.
Keywords: flank steak, Instant Pot, nachos,