- 1/2 pound White American Cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno slices, diced fine
- 1 tablespoon juice from the pickled jalapenos
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes and stir.Continue microwaving at minute intervals until smooth. Allow to cool slightly and serve as a dip or over your favorite Mexican foods.
Be sure to use white American cheese not white cheddar cheese. The white cheddar will not melt they way that is needed for this sauce.