- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onion(I use a cheese grater and grate it right into the bowl)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wineWorcestershire sauce
- Parsley, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Using clean hands mix well.
- Spray a loaf pan or baking dish with non stick spray. Form meat mixture into a loaf and place into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheat oven for 45 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165* is reached.
- Place on serving platter and ladle with Dijon Mustard Gravy.
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Slowly pour in the milk and chicken broth while whisking constantly. Continue whisking until the mixture begins to thicken, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
Keywords: ground chicken, ham, swiss cheese, bake, comfort food, dijon mustard