- 4 thick boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4–6 oz. deli-sliced ham, cut into strips about 1″ by 2″
- 4 slices swiss cheese, cut into strips about 1″ by 2″
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Slice slits about 1″ apart in chicken breasts almost all the way
- through,careful not to cut completely through. Slide strips of ham and
- cheese into each slit.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place on a baking sheet lined
- with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix dijon mustard, parsley and panko breadcrumbs until mixed.
- Sprinkle evenly over prepared chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Keywords: chicken breast, swiss cheese, ham, dinner, bake, easy