- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 –2 cups panko crumbs
- 6 Ciabatta buns
- Lemon Herb Butter (see recipe)
- Leaf lettuce, tomato for garnish
- Combine ground chicken, capers, and parsley until combine, do not over mix.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Set up a dipping station with flour, egg, and panko crumbs in shallow dishes.
- Heat enough oil in a large skillet to cover the bottom of the pan. Once the oil is hot ,dip each patty into, flour, then the egg, then panko crumbs. Place in hot oil and cook until golden brown and cooked through, turning often.
- To serve, put lettuce and tomato, and chicken burger on the bottom of the ciabatta bun. Place a slice of the Herb Lemon butter on top and allow to melt slightly. Place top on bun and enjoy.