- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzos beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 large shallot
- juice of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Pulse the garbanzo beans in the bowl of a food processor or blender until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and add apple, celery, pecans, relish, shallot, dill, lemon juice, and celery seeds.
- Stir until well combined. Season with pepper and chill until ready to serve. Wrap in lettuce leaves or serve on toasted bread or stuffed in a pita.