- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 medium-sized ripe avocados, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dark process cocoa powder
- 11/2 teaspoons turbinado sugar (you can use regular sugar also)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 pkg. thaw and serve mini phyllo cups
- Fresh red raspberries
- Powered sugar for dusting, if desired
- Place chopped chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine the cooled chocolate and the next eight ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Refrigerate until chilled to firm it up (about 40 minutes).
- Place mousse into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe the mousse into pre-made phyllo cups.
- Top with a fresh raspberry. Dust with powered sugar if desired.
Keywords: avocado, chocolate, dessert, mini, phyllo cups