Sweet treat for two!!
- For Cookie:
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/8 teaspoon each vanilla and raspberry extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Cookie Topping:
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
- Fresh red raspberries
- 1 oz. white chocolate melted ( you can also use chocolate if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- For cookie:
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, and raspberry extract. Making sure to blend well so the butter and sugar are well incorporated.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder into the sugar mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place dough on lined cookie sheet and shape mixture into a 6 inch round cookie making a slight edge around the outside of the cookie.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Remove cookie from oven and sprinkle the 1/4 cup chocolate chips over cookie and place back in oven for 1 minute. Remove from oven and spread the chocolate chips, over the cookie up to the edge you made.
- For Toppings:
- Arrange the raspberries and almond in any fashion you like…….be creative. Melt the 1 oz. of chocolate and drizzle over entire cookie. Serve alone or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Keywords: raspberry, chocolate, dessert, bake, almonds