- 2 slices applewood smoked bacon
- 5 cups corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup each, red, green, and orange peppers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fritos for dipping
- In a large skillet over medium high heat cook bacon until just beginning to crisp. Add corn peppers, garlic and jalapeño. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in miracle whip, queso fresco, cilantro, green onions, chili powder, cumin, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Serve with Fritos or chips or your choice.