- 1 1/2 cups russet potatoes, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 –2 cups cooked corned beef, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place diced potatoes in a microwave safe container with a couple of tablespoons of water. Microwave fro about 4 minutes until barley tender. Drain potatoes, rinsing them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large large skillet and melt the 2 tablespoons on medium heat. Sauce onions for a few minutes until they start to become translucent.
- Add diced boiled potatoes, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and corned beef to the onions in the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook corned beef hash until the meat starts to get nice and crispy, stirring often so as not to burn.
- Serve with fried egg and toast and or rice.