- 1– 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 14 ounce package imitation crab (you can also use the real deal)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked according package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Cook lasagna according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and lay on paper toweling and set aside.
- While lasagna noodles are cooking mix, cream cheese, green onion, cayenne pepper, and salt until throughly blended.
- Place one lasagna noodle at a time on a cutting board and place a thick layer of crab mixture on top and roll up. Repeat with remaining noodle.
- Place roll into a baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- To make the sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add flour and cook for a minute or two. Slowly stirring constantly add milk. Keep stirring until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over rolls in baking dish. Cover with foil and bake in a 350* oven for 30 minutes.
- While rolls are baking combine parmesan cheese, panko crumbs, and butter in a small bowl.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with topping. Set the oven to broil. Place rolls under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Keywords: crab, bake, lasagna noodles, main dish,