- 1 c. oatmeal
- ⅓ c. sliced almonds
- ⅓ c. sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- ½ c. almond butter
- ¼ c. honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ⅓ c. dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Bake oatmeal, almonds and coconut for 8-10 minutes at 350°, stirring after 5 minutes. Allow the mixture to cool. (My coconut was already toasted so I did not add it to the oatmeal and almonds)
- In a medium bowl microwave the almond butter for 20-30 seconds until runny, add the baked mix along with flaxseed, honey, chia seeds and cranberries to the bowl.
- Form into 1.5″ balls and refrigerate. I used a small ice cream scoop to make sure they were uniform. Store in an airtight container refrigerated for up to one week or freezer for 3 months.
To make shaping the balls easier I sprayed my hands with coconut spray.
I also rolled them in extra coconut and almonds for a pretty look!