- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. Brown roast on all sides.Transfer browned roast to a 6-qt. crock pot.
- In a small bowl, mix marmalade, cranberries, vinegar and brown sugar until blended; pour over roast. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until tender and the internal temperature should read at least 145°.
- Remove roast from crock pot. Let stand covered with foil for about15 minutes before slicing to allow juice to stay in the meat when sliced.
- Remove fat from cooking juices. Serve pork with sauce
For a thicker sauce use 2 teaspoons of cornstarch and 2 teaspoons of water mixed and add until desired thickness.
Keywords: pork loin roast, orange marmalade, dried cranberries, balsamic vinegar, crock pot, dinner, main dish