- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cups coarsely chopped Pistachios
- ½ cup dried Cranberries
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, warm enough to be liquid
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine oats, coconut, Chia, salt, pistachios, and Cranberries. Stir in bananas, oil, honey and vanilla until well combined.
- Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into a 2½-inch round cookie cutter onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Continue with remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until fragrant and golden. Cool on pan.