- 1 pound beef,cut into 1-inch pieces ( I used an Angus Western Style Rib – which is boneless, but use what ever is your taste in beef)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 small onions, cut into 8 wedges
- Kabobs skewers
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, and cumin in a small bowl. Place meat and marinade in a ziploc bag and marinade overnight.
- Prepare barbecue (high heat) or preheat grill pan. Thread beef onto skewers, alternating meat and onions. Grill until beef is tender, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes for medium rare.
- Serve with sautéd cherry tomatoes.
Prep and cook time do not include marinading overnight.
Keywords: beef, onion, tomatoes, cumin, soy sauce, grill, easy