- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Shred the carrots in a food processor. Place in a large bowl with green onions, toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the dijon mustard, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk to emulsify. Stir in parsley. Pour over carrot mixture, toss to cover carrots with dressing. Refrigerate until serving.