- 1 cup farro
- 1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 –11 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 – 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, dice
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Cook farro according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine farro, enchilada sauce, green chiles, corn, black beans, cilantro, cumin and chili powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in 1 cup Mexican blend cheese.
- Spread farro mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Place into oven and bake until bubbly and cheeses have melted, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with avocado, tomato, and cilantro if desired.