- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini ( if you can’t find it the recipe is still delicious)
- 1 clove garlic, rough chop
- Juice of one lemon
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- Place chickpeas in a blender or food processor with tahini, lemon juice garlic, olive oil, ¼ cup water, and salt. Blend or puree until very smooth, adding more water one tablespoon at a time if the mixture is not moving smoothly.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.