- 1– 5 oz package of spring mix lettuce
- 2 fresh peach,sliced and grilled
- 3 oz fresh goat cheese
- ¼ cup candied almonds
- Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- To Grill Peaches:
- Cut each peach in half and remove the pit. Slice Peach halves into 6 slices. Spray slices with unstuck cooking spray (I use coconut oil).
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium (you can use either) Grill peaches slices 2-3 minutes, until they have nice grill marks and are just turning soft. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- On a large serving platter arrange spring mix. Top with crumbled goat cheese and candied almonds. Arrange reserved grilled peaches on platter (I put mine on along the side).
- Top with Poppyseed Vinaigrette and serve.