- 4 cups leftover Spaghetti
- 12 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 8 slices sliced ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2–4 tablespoons butter
- Parsley and extra parmesan cheese of garnish.
- Reheat spaghetti.
- Place sliced bread on cutting board to assemble sandwiches.
- Place approximately 1 cup of spaghetti on each one slice of bread. Adjust the amount to your liking adding more or less.
- Top spaghetti with 3 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese. Again using the amount you like adding more or using less. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Place remaining slices of bread atop the spaghetti and cheese to form a sandwich.
- Spread butter on on top of bread and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, pressing down slightly so cheese adheres to butter.
- Preheat a skillet or griddle over medium low heat. Place sandwiches butter side down and grill until golden brown. Watch carefully so they do not burn adjusting heat if necessary.
- Spread remaining butter on sandwich and top with remains parmesan cheese.
- Flip sandwiches and grill on other side until golden.
- Sprinkle with parsley and extra parmesan cheese for garnish.
Keywords: leftovers, spaghetti, cheese, grilled, lunch