- 4 pounds pork ribs
- 2 –12 ounces bottles Guinness stout (any beer will do)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder ( we used a hot variety)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Place ribs in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients to make marinade. Pour marinade over the ribs. Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least eight hours or overnight.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill to medium heat.
- Remove ribs from the refrigerator. Remove ribs form marinade and place in a pressure cooker with rack inside. Use two cups of marinade in cooker. Seal and cook for 15 minutes. Once steam has released remove ribs.
- Grill ribs over medium heat for 5 – 10 minutes, turning several times. During the last turns slather on the Carolina BBQ sauce or your favorite brand. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve with extra sauce and napkins.