- 1 (12 pack) Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 8 x 8 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut rolls into chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, coconut milk, sugar, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla. Beat with until eggs are completely beaten.
- Pour over bread pudding down on any bread pieces not soaked in egg mixture.
- Place brown sugar and flour in a medium bowl and mix. Add macadamia nuts, pineapple, and coconut. Pour melted butter over top and mix well.
- Sprinkle topping over bread/egg mixture.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until custard is set. If topping is browning to quickly cover lightly with tin foil.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping.