- 4 Ears corn
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Miracle whip
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Additional Parmesan Cheese for garnish
- Husk corn removing silk.
- Mix 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese, Miracle Whip, Italian seasoning, basil and salt
- together. Smear mixture on the corn.
- Wrap each ear tightly in Aluminum Foil
- Grill over HIGH DIRECT Heat, about 3 minutes per side,
- Allow corn to rest for a couple of minutes, then unwrap.
- Garnish with additional cheese, if desired.