- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar (I like Bragg’s)
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup each hot capocollo and hot calabrese,
- 1/2 cup each soppressata, and peppered salami
- 1/4 pound smoked provolone cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup spinach, shredded
- 2 tablespoon hot cherry pepper hoagie spread
- Baguette slices, toasted
- Fresh basil and parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar and Italian; slowly add in the avocado oil, whisking to emulsify. Set aside.
- Chop all meats, cheese, tomato and onions into small dice and place in a large bowl.
- Pour reserved dressing over the meat mixture, add the cherry pepper spread and toss to combine well. Allow to set for several hours. Before serving mix in the spinach. Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese if desired. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Note:Variety packs of Italian meats are available at your local grocery store.