- 1–8-oz package of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1–8-oz package of Cheddar Cheese cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. white wine vinegar
- 3 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 3 T. minced green onions
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced red pepper
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients and whisk until the mixture is emulsified, set aside.
- Arrange cheese cubes in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour marinade over cheese slices. Cover and refrigerate at least eight hours.
- To serve, transfer cheese to a serving dish, spoon marinade over the cheese. Serve with assorted crackers.
Keywords: cheese, appetizer, red pepper, spice, make ahead, easy