- 3 cups washed baby greens, any kind
- 1/2 pound Baby mozzarella balls (Bocconcini), drained
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 large basil leaves, chopped
- 2 grilled Italian Chicken Sausage
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 clove garlic, grated
- 1tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Grill Italian Sausage until warmed through and you have nice grill marks.
- Allow to cool slightly and slice on the diagonal. Set aside.
- Measure all ingredients for dressing into small jar with tight fitting lid. Shake and drizzle over salad. Serve immediately.
- Divide the greens,mozzarella balls, tomatoes between two plates. (you can also place everything on a nice platter). Place the grilled, sliced sausage on top and sprinkle with basil. Serve with dressing and cracked black pepper.
You can easily double this recipe.
Keywords: mixed greens, fresh mozzarella, Italian sausage, tomatoes, basil, salad