- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup gravy, divided
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup green bean casserole or regular green beans
- 3/4 cup chopped turkey
- 3/4 cup stuffing
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup French fried onions
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Thyme sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently roll puff pastry to seal the folds and press into a 9-inch tart pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.Trim the overhang and use to fill in any empty spaces along the sides of the pan.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom and drizzle with half of the of gravy.
- Layer with remaining ingredients and drizzle with the other half of the gravy.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Place French fried onions on top of tart and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with thyme and freshly ground black pepper.