- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 and 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar,packed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour,
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- zest + juice of 3 medium lemons
- 1 and 1/2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Glaze 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup half and half or whipping/heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high until creamy – about 1 minute.
- Add both sugars and beat on medium-high speed until creamed.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed about 2 until everything is combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Set aside.
- In a large sized bowl,sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for about 5 seconds, then add buttermilk, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Toss the raspberries in 1 Tablespoon of flour and fold gently into the batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until a pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until throughly combined. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
Keywords: raspberries, lemon, cake, bundt cake, bake, dessert