- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, divided
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 cups chicken stock, heated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons flour/Wondra*
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Worcestershire Sauce
- In a large bowl mix together gently ground chickened the next 6 ingredient.
- Form into meatballs, you should be able to get about 20 meatballs depending on the size you make.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook meatballs in batches, removing cooked meatballs to a plate and set aside.
- Remove pan from heat once you have all the meatballs cooked. Add the 2 tablespoons Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese with 2 tablespoon of very hot broth. Stir until the cream cheese is melts.
- Add dijon mustard, the White Wine Worcestershire sauce, a pinch of nutmeg, the flour and stir until you have a smooth thick paste.
- On low heat add the remaining chicken stock to the flour mixture stirring until the mixture thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the cooked meatballs into the sauce, to warm the meatballs through.
- Garnish with remaining parsley.