- 1–14 ounce pre made pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1–12 ounce package of Velveeta shells and cheese
- 1/2 – 7 ounce package lit’l wieners
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ketchup or Bbq sauce
- Make Mac and cheese according to package directions. Drain quickly so the pasta retain some of the water so your Mac and cheese is really creamy.
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or cookie sheet. Top with prepared Mac and cheese. Top with lit’l wieners. Place a dollop of ketchup or bbq sauce on each wiener and sprinkle whole pizza with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 450* oven for 12-15 minutes
Keywords: pizza, mac & cheese, mini hot dogs, kid friendly